Quiet end of Cul-de-sac location in desirable Grandview Estates
4BR/5.1BA Colonial in Long Valley, NJ
Offered at $779,000 ● MLS # 3238567
The Turnberry Model built in 2002 by Calton Homes. This 4BR / 5.1BA Center Hall Colonial on 1.84 acres with 4,681 sq. ft. (as per Morris County Tax Records) has an Assessed Value of $670,000 which was the result of a successful appeal in 2013 – Prior assessment was $770,000) – Note: Owner has copies of permits & approvals for all improvements from Township. The annual property taxes are $15,765.
Ideal for both Rt. 80 or Rt. 78/287 commuters, and convenient enough to nearby shopping, entertainment and restaurants without having to sacrifice the peace and quiet we all crave. Come see this outstanding Turnberry Model built by Calton Homes in 2002, one of the largest & elegant homes in the neighborhood.
With 4 spacious bedrooms (and the possibility for a 5th and 6 th), 5.1 baths including a full bath in the Lower Level, a versatile and open floor plan with an option for a first floor In-law or Guest Suite, a spectacular fully finished Lower Level, whole house automatic generator and an endless list of amenities all situated in a bucolic setting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has it all!
This extraordinary home has been meticulously maintained and cared for by the original owners and it clearly shows! Starting with the exterior, it has a brick front with vinyl on the side and rear walls along with a hip roof which is unlike any other home in the development. It features 360 degrees of professionally manicured landscaping around the entire home and property with landscape lighting in front and rear along with extensive hardscaping including a paver stone front walkway, double lane driveway with extra wide turn around area trimmed with Belgian block curbing, expansive paver stone rear patio encompassing entire length of home with decorative stone knee wall planters and professionally installed boulder retaining walls in rear and side of property.
The nearly two acre lot is naturally screened for maximum privacy and is entirely usable offering various options including a built-in pool or a multi-purpose sports court, just to name a few in the back yard, where there is power already in place. Either of these choices would complement the spectacular existing stone patio, which is ideal for entertaining large parties or more intimate gatherings. Here are some more specifics regarding the exterior features:
- Brick front and Vinyl on sides and rear.
- Professionally landscaped 360° around entire home with front and rear landscape lighting.
- Professionally installed boulder retaining walls in rear and side of property.
- Extensive hardscaping all around home including paver stone front walkway, Belgium block curbing along driveway, double lane driveway with extra-large turn around area, large, expansive paver stone rear patio encompassing entire length of home with decorative stone knee wall planters.
- 30 year roof (most homes in neighborhood only have 20 year roofs)
- Hip roof for more aesthetic appeal (only home in neighborhood with hip roof)
First Floor Features:
The first floor is beautifully appointed featuring 9’ ceilings with extensive molding and trim throughout each room, a stunning two story grand entrance way with an over sized palladium window allowing plenty of natural light to show off the gleaming hardwood floors and semi-circular main stairway leading to the 2nd floor.
The kitchen boasts black granite counter tops, an angled center island with downdraft cook top, electric wall/oven microwave, breakfast area with direct access and views to the rear patio via French Doors, a radiant heated tile floor, automatic Central Vac dust receptacle for easy clean-up, walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry leading to Dining Room. There is an expansive step down Family Room off of the breakfast area with custom wood burning fireplace which leads to a 16’x14’ Morning Room with a bank of windows looking out into the natural setting of the rear yard.
- Extensive molding and trim work throughout 1st floor.
- Powder Room off of main hallway.
- Formal Living Room with over sized windows.
- Formal Dining Room with over sized windows.
- Large kitchen w/ black granite counter tops, angled center island with downdraft gas cook top, electric wall oven/microwave, breakfast area w/ direct access and views to rear patio via French doors, radiant heated tile floor, automatic Central Vac dust receptacle, walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry leading to Dining Room.
- Large, private 13’ x 14’ Library across from a full bath which can also double for 1st floor In-law or Guest Suite.
- Full service Laundry Room with sink and convenient outside service entrance.
- 3 car garage with high-end quiet belt driven automatic door openers.
Expansive step down Family Room off of Breakfast Area with custom mantle wood burning fireplace featuring propane gas assist.
Added bonus 16’ x 14’ Morning Room directly off of Family Room with extra windows facing rear yard.
Second Floor Features:
The second floor is equally impressive with a luxurious Master Suite enclave featuring a 15’x23’ MBR with tray ceiling, custom molding and trim work and multiple walk-in closets all entranced through elegant double doors.
Rounding out the MBR suite is an office with French Doors at the end of the hallway which could be converted into a huge walk-in closet/dressing room.
Just off the MBR is a 13’x’14’ Master Retreat or Sitting Room currently being used as a 5th BR.
The large Master Bath offers a corner style whirlpool tub, separate stall shower with separate ceiling mounted instant heater and heated towel rack both located near the shower stall.
- His & her wrap around mirrors and vanities with an inset make-up area.
Finished Lower Level:
The high-end finished Lower Level is an entertainers dream with extra high ceilings throughout and loaded with extras that include:
- Extra high ceilings throughout featuring 2 layers of extra thick (5/8” inch) sheetrock bonded by soundproof caulking.
- Fully enclosed, sound-proof media room (theatre) with high-end 3D video projector and surround sound system entranced through French doors.
- Centrally located full service, oversized multi-level wet bar with granite counter tops, tile backsplash, dishwasher, sink, microwave, fridge and flat screen TV.
Expansive lounge / recreational area large enough for both Air Hockey & Ping Pong tables.
High-end, commercial grade built-in “smoke eater” device in ceiling near bar area.
Fully enclosed (optional bedroom) and gym area – Note: This is a multi-purpose space with endless possibilities.
Spacious and updated full bath with stall shower.
Very usable, private, naturally screened 1.8 acre lot with room for pool or all-purpose sports court in back yard with power already installed.
Two separate propane gas lines installed for outdoor grills (no need for tanks)
Complete “peace of mind” with standby whole house generator.
I can show you this home or any other home in the area – check out the search function at the top right portion of this page to look for your dream home in Long Valley NJ or any of the surrounding towns. Here you will find out all you need to know about the nearby towns, schools, transportation, restaurants, shopping, civic and other local organizations. You can also click on any of the bubbles below which represent individual homes for sale in Long Valley. Feel free to call me direct at 908-267-2465.
There are many factors that make up the differences in local real estate markets, even from town to town and especially in a small state such as New Jersey. This is why it is important for both buyers and sellers to obtain the latest “local” market data before they make any real estate decisions.
For more information on Long Valley NJ including the schools, follow this link:
For more information on Long Valley NJ Real Estate, call me direct at (908) 267-2465, or email me at Bob@BobZorechakRealtor.com and I will be happy to discuss your specific real estate requirements.
How to find Listings on your own:
For listings or information on this home or any other home in Long Valley NJ or any of the surrounding towns in Morris County including Morristown, Morris Township, Madison, the Chathams, the Chesters, and the Mendhams,the Somerset County towns of Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Peapack Gladstone and Far Hills, along with the Hunterdon County towns of Lebanon and Tewksbury Townships, simply use the search tool located on the right side of this page.
All listings are updated throughout the day so be sure to come back often for the most current information. If you are unable to find what you are looking for using the search function on this website, or you are looking for a home that is unique with specific features, feel free to contact me direct and let me know exactly what they are. My colleagues and I preview all kinds of properties each week and will be sure to identify just what you are looking for. In addition, my office often features “exclusive” listings that are not released to the public that might be of interest to you as well. I will be glad to answer all of your questions and arrange to show you the homes of your choice at a time convenient to your schedule.