9 Hillcrest Drive
Liberty Township (Great Meadows) Warren County, NJ
Offered at $519,000
MLS # 3325750
Looking for your very own slice of paradise all within 75 minutes of NYC?
Your search is over. Welcome to 9 Hillcrest Drive!
Strategically nestled on a gentle rise overlooking 8.9 acres of nature’s best bounty coupled with an outstanding custom built home that is both ideal for entertaining and everyday living, you will feel like you’re on permanent vacation on your own private oasis.
Custom built with the finest materials and modern amenities, this home offers:
- Grand two-story entrance sky-lit Foyer
- Three (3) large bedrooms each with their own full bath – with a total of four and a half (4 1/2) baths
- MBR Suite features Master Bath with double vanity sinks, glass stall shower, bidet, two walk-in closets, oversized picture window and adjoining Exercise Room
- Library/Office just off the Foyer accessible through French doors boasting oak hardwood trim/molding/paneling and custom built-in cabinetry with glass doors
- Spacious sunken hardwood floor Family Room featuring floor to ceiling stone hearth wood burning fireplace with full service wet bar
- Expansive Dining Room perfectly situated between FR and Kitchen leads outside to a huge deck with it’s own outdoor eating space overlooking the entire property
- Kitchen equipped with walk-in pantry, eat-in center island with vegetable sink and plenty of cabinet space
- Laundry and Powder Room conveniently located on first floor just off the Kitchen
- Entire home is trimmed in solid oak, including the windows. Every single door throughout the home on all three levels (incl. closets) is made of six panel solid oak
- Incredible fully finished walkout Lower Level featuring:
- Fully equipped eat-in Kitchen with custom oak trimmed trey ceiling
- Full service walk-in wet bar
- Spacious Living Room off of Kitchen with wood burning stove
- Rec Room just off the bar with direct access to the Lower Level outdoor patio
- Entire space offers engineered laminate floor with slate trim around the bar and wood stove
- Geothermal multi-zone HVAC (including Central AC) – Sellers invested $30K in the replacement/installation of two new high end energy efficient units which require no (zero) fuel sources to heat and cool the home. Only electric is required to pump water through the system eliminating the reliance on traditional fuels (i.e., oil, gas, wood, etc…) and the associated costs, as well resulting in very low average monthly utility bills. Future installation of solar panels could eliminate or dramatically reduce remaining electrical cost.
- Central Vaccuum
- Multi-level 4 car oversized attached Garage with plenty of extra storage and room for a workshop
Exterior highlights include spectacular two (2) acre stream fed pond complete with a wooden foot bridge, wooden dock and community of self-sustaining Japanese Coy which are key in keeping the pond algae free and naturally balanced with the other fish and wildlife living in and around the pond. The current owners have never had to install an aerator on this pond. Other exterior features include a beautiful built-in pool with new concrete decking and newer mechanicals, multiple outdoor entertaining spaces including wrap around deck on the first floor, a full stone patio directly just off of the walkout lower level directly beneath the upper deck all surrounded by spectacular multi-level hardscaping and professional landscaping, beautiful specimen trees throughout the entire property and a long sweeping circular driveway leading to 4 car multi-level oversize garage with separate storage and workshop space.
Potential also exists for obtaining Farmland Assessment based upon a variety of applications.
The upper level consists of 3 large bedrooms and 3 full baths. The 22’ x 14’ master bedroom features two walk-in closets, an exercise room, a master bath with double vanity sinks, stall glass enclosed shower and a bidet. All of the bedrooms have large picture windows to take in the views of the pond and the surrounding landscape. In addition, there are an abundance of closets throughout the home along with unlimited storage space.
I can show you this home or any other home in the area – check out the search function at the top right portion of this page to look for your dream home in Liberty Township NJ or any of the surrounding towns. Here you will find out all you need to know about the nearby towns, schools, transportation, restaurants, shopping, civic and other local organizations. You can also click on any of the bubbles below which represent individual homes for sale in Liberty Township. Feel free to call me direct at 908-267-2465.
How to find Listings on your own:
All listings are updated throughout the day so be sure to come back often for the most current information. If you are unable to find what you are looking for using the search function on this website, or you are looking for a home that is unique with specific features, feel free to contact me direct and let me know exactly what they are. My colleagues and I preview all kinds of properties each week and will be sure to identify just what you are looking for. In addition, my office often features “exclusive” listings that are not released to the public that might be of interest to you as well. I will be glad to answer all of your questions and arrange to show you the homes of your choice at a time convenient to your schedule.